DO I'M WRONG?

Salam readers,

Talk about accounts, I'm expecting it was a nice journey where u totally involve with money where we just need to concern about the debit credit thingy. BUT TOTALLY WRONG!!! huhuhu nak nangis dah T_T

The sad story began when u need to in charge of the payroll system..wuhuuuu! macam raja la calculate gaji staff..konon mcm boss...*wing*wing... what I've got???? dilemma..why? through my life experience I'm rarely manage the first line staff which means the production team if u r come from manufacturing company like me.

I just come over here and work as account exec almost 5 months..u know what, after 3 months here I thought my 'sopan & baik' personality are make others easy works with me and get more friends. But its turn into the disaster things when encik bangla, Myanmar, our local staff trying hardly to korek-korek their OT until they get the higher salary.. So, how its effect me?

Early in the morning before the day where that time I'm calculating staff salary, usually come over 2 or 3 staff and said their OT on this date, u kira salah la, ahad gaji 4 kali ganda la..adoi..seriously for the 1st time I can accept but after 3 months I've already get use with the company nature & system.. then, I'm answer ok now..u tell me, how should I kira?...I give them the pay slip and also the attendance report...

terkebil-kebil bila suruh kira..ha see..so don't simply said I'm wrong because u sendiri pon tak tahu nak kira u punya salary...in the pay slip terang-terang stated how long u do OT, ur basic salary, lateness and so on..then u nak I gandakan gaji sampai banyak mana lagi?????? ADUH SAKIT HATI KAMIK TOK..MasyaAllah, they purposely like want to drag me into the guilty / stupidity...

Then, after they found that they are the one that misunderstood and simply pointing fingers to me... no sorry words..they just blah...owh, senang nye hidup...moral of the story, first line workers here I cannot too friendly with them because they like to take advantage on my kindness....huhu....sabor jelah...my boss also said so, don't bagi muka if u totally in a right way...but as long as i can settle the things by myself i would not ask my boss to counter the problems.. because its totally my own responsibility.. the end

Comments

Popular Posts